Bath & Body Works | Store Visit - June 9th, 2023 Semi-Annual Sale

While on a short trip out today I stopped at my Bath and Body Works store to see what new could have come to the red bins...and to check out the new pocketbacs....of course. These new holders were adorable, but I did pass on them for now.

 

 

The labels on the Fun Fragrance Collection hand sanitizers are cute, with a 1990's -ish ?? school kiddo vibe....but not a favorite kind of label that I would grab a bunch of.  Halloween is coming and they ARE the kind of labels to grab a bunch of.

I did a BOPIS order in store to get five fun fragrance at the sale pricing, grabbed a pink gummy bear mini backpack using one of my rewards, and tried the tester Wild Sand and Endless Sea fragrance mists.  MyRewards App members can grab those two travel size mists today for $4 each and they are encouraging mixing the two fragrances together for a different experience.  

I checked the scents in the car and the Endless Sea mist smelled very familiar to me (as they all do) and was the better of the two in my opinion.  I still have time to do a BOPIS order for the sale pricing should I want to add those to my collection. 

The pricing on the front table of retired, returning scents dropped today, back to the $3.95 first day price.  A few days ago it was $4.95.  You need a scorecard to keep up with the ever changing pricing and to decide when you want to make a purchase.  

My interest in the semi annual sale ended pretty much on day one when I grabbed the Cucumber Melon fragrance for a gift for my sister. With all of the new coming over the next few months...(it looks and sounds so good)...I am focusing on buying the new rather than stocking up on the things I didn't want months ago.