Bath & Body Works | Fall 3 / Holiday Preview Updates And Questions Answered

Updating my Holiday/Fall 3 Posting today with a few new finds.  And to answer a few questions I have been getting this morning: 


 

 

Yes, I do get and have the photos of sales lists, and new items.  For the sales lists I have decided to type out the list of sales and share them that way on social media.   I don't think it makes too much difference that my list is typed out to share.  Screenshots of it still are making the rounds without a watermark regardless.

Regarding the new item photos, I have tons of photos of upcoming awesome, and I will update my page daily with lists of new complete with descriptions.  Adding in photos as time allows so check back often.

As for the Spring, Wedding info/photos that were shared, there were more photos that weren't shared.  I made a choice not to share my photos of that new. 

I am still dealing with the grief from the loss of my father in law and the unending task of getting things in order that weren't.  Forgive me if I can't answer all of your questions...they do matter, I am just overwhelmed at the moment.  Thanks for understanding.

Here are a few things added today:

Holiday Floor Set Dates: will be set over two floor sets - as always, subject to change.  Select stores may set early.

  • Sunday 10/22 effective Monday, 10/23
  • Sunday, 10/29 effective Monday, 10/30

 

Fall 3 / Holiday Preview

Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers:

Frosted Cranberry

Pumpkin Cupcake

Leaves

Mountain Teakwood

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte



Pocketbac Holders

Reindeer head with fur collar, Gold Rhinestone Bow- must have

Cinnamon Bun with frosting  ---stinkin' adorable



Accessories

Black French Bulldog Cosmetic Bag with white face details, green eyes, red plaid tartan on ears, and bone in mouth.  - yes, yes, and yes.

Shades of rusts and browns herringbone gift bag