Bath & Body Works | New Fall 2023 Signature Home Fragrance & Body Care Collection

Chasing Fireflies: 

What it smells like: fruity yet floral with a dash of enchantment..

Fragrance notes: golden pear, jasmine blooms and illuminated woods.

 
 

As of this posting today, Bath and Body Works stores and online have not received the Pocketbac refill in this fragrance.  I expected with a Pocketbac sale tomorrow they would have it in store and online for the release of the collection July 31st but nothing as of yet.  The mini perfume did show online in a few stores I searched for BOPIS, but not my own.

I've tried the fragrance...and it does smell nice...and familiar as all of the other scents sometimes do.... but maybe a bit more high end department store counterlike, or my grandmother on Sunday.  With so many things being repackaged under another name it is hard to say definitively that this is new and unique.

What I love the most is the packaging.  Anything nature-like and green will speak to me and these really hit the mark. The Full Size Perfume bottle is just unusual enough to give it a second look.

Will I be buying the full collection?  No.  I did grab the hand sanitizer spray...and that scent lasts sooooo long; too bad the fragrance mists don't.   I also grabbed the Hand Soap...because I liked the packaging.  

There is a Fine Fragrance Mist sale this weekend....should you want to visit the store and check it out for yourself. 

For now, I am watching the real fireflies lighting up the darkness in my yard after a beautiful summer day.

Available in:
Body Cream
Shower Gel
Body Lotion
Fine Fragrance Mist
Perfume
Mini Perfume Mist
Moisturizing Body Wash
Body Scrub
Body Butter
Travel Body Cream
Travel Shower Gel
Travel Fine Fragrance Mist
Hand Cream
Three Wick Candle
Single Wick Candle
Hand Soap
Hand Sanitizer Spray
Pocketbac