Bath & Body Works | Getting The Wallflowers Up Front And Center Of The Store

I am hoping to go into my Bath and Body Works store sometime this week before all of the Halloween tables get sold down.  With handling an estate now, on top of my already packed schedule... I can't get to the mall as often as I would like and there were a few wallflowers I wanted to get a second look at.



One of the things I liked the most about the Halloween/Fall1 floor set was the huge table of Wallflower units at the front of the store. More often than not, we see the units on the walls of the store...and if it gets crowded in that area, I never bother to go check them out.  

Having this Halloween display of Wallflowers, Refills, some Single Wick Candles, and a few Scentportables allowed me to view all of the newness, in all forms -- right in the front of the store.  Great Idea!

I am hoping we see another large table section at the front of the store for Holiday Wallflower shopping.  It truly makes seeing all of the collection offered more easily, plus it helps add to the purchase with the other matching items grabbed on "impulse".