Bath & Body Works | December 31st - Last day of 2023 Store Visit

Bath and Body Works new things found in store today on a very quick visit.  Not something planned, but my husband said I needed a change of scenery and this is where I ended up.
 
Spring 2024 Post UPDATED.
 
The new wallflower tester caps - a much better way to experience fragrances - when not wearing a mask.  The headline for the newspaper here read "Everyone's Sick!"... so I am still in mask mode...which is helpful for tending to two furry Golden's when you are allergic to dogs...and the whole germ thing.




 

A few quick scans around the new candle tables....




Some new Wallflower units, and accessories.  My APP never loaded a SAS coupon, nor did I receive one in the mail so anything purchased today was at regular pricing!!!  I know, the horror.  At least it counts towards something for free.  I grabbed the Bee Goldtone Candle Sleeve that I forgot to post.