Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Bath & Body Works | December 31st - Last day of 2023 Store Visit

Bath and Body Works new things found in store today on a very quick visit.  Not something planned, but my husband said I needed a change of scenery and this is where I ended up.
 
Spring 2024 Post UPDATED.
 
The new wallflower tester caps - a much better way to experience fragrances - when not wearing a mask.  The headline for the newspaper here read "Everyone's Sick!"... so I am still in mask mode...which is helpful for tending to two furry Golden's when you are allergic to dogs...and the whole germ thing.




 

A few quick scans around the new candle tables....




Some new Wallflower units, and accessories.  My APP never loaded a SAS coupon, nor did I receive one in the mail so anything purchased today was at regular pricing!!!  I know, the horror.  At least it counts towards something for free.  I grabbed the Bee Goldtone Candle Sleeve that I forgot to post.