Bath & Body Works | Post Candle Day Store Visit - December 4th

I never made it to all three days of the Bath and Body Works Annual Candle Day sales.  As much as I would have liked to be a part of this yearly celebration as I have done for the past 11 years, other things pulled me away. So while I was at the mall doing banking business, I stopped for a piece of pizza to go for my birthday, and a quick peek at the remaining candles in store.   



My store had begun the setup for the upcoming BODY CARE sale and I did try on the New Meet Me In Miami fragrance.  

The packaging on this new fragrance is nice, but it feels odd sitting there on the end of the table.  It seems to be missing some other scents ( if any ) for that collection with the similar marketing style.  As far as I know, there aren't any...but anything is possible and something else could come.  My initial response to the smell on my wrist was....it's okay.  That response to the fragrance is a mix of my current state of mind, and circumstances.  Perhaps I will like it after I try it again, but for now, it will be a pass for me.

The other bring-backs on the table were left untouched by me, for now.   I know there are other fragrances coming that will match that packaging...

  • Forever Sunshine
  • Endless Weekend

I heard that we should be seeing the Fragrances Denim and Daisies in the older packaging, along with Sun-Washed Citrus in matching packaging.

There will be a Hand Soap Called Cotton Candy Grape coming for SAS.

In a bit, I will go through my notes and add all of the other tidbits I heard of.  Until then, here are a few photos of the items found in my store.