Bath & Body Works | Perfumer Fragrance Collaboration - Created By Gwen Gonzalez Candle Collection

If you remember back to the posting of these Candle name finds from the ingredients list I thought they could be quilt names...with quilt labels.  It was an incorrect guess then, but now I do know what they look like, and who they are about.

 


 

 

Perfumer Fragrance Candle Collection

Trailblazers 3 Wick Candle Collection - Fragrance Artists Showcased

NEW! ANNA'S Garden - " A tribute to my mom, whose flower gardens always made us feel at home, where ever we were"

(ombré effect glass starting at the top with bronze color lightening to a green.  Label is green with white type and a gold signature. 
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259701

Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins 


NEW! You, Me & The Sea - "A memory captured in time, discovering a a hidden beach cove with my love, bathed in the last drops of crystalline sunlight."

(ombré effect glass starting at the top with bronze color lightening to a blue.  Label is blue with white type and a gold signature.
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273615

 Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins 

 

NEW! Gwen's Note - "Sandalwood is one of my favorite materials of my personal palette.  The intriguing dualities of warm and cool, caring and sensual elements have made it a signature note.  I use in many of my creations."

 
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273622 
 

 Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins  

 

NEW! My Sweet Sisters - "The only thing that can compete with my love for my sisters, is my love for chocolate.  Some of my best memories growing up include sharing laughter ( and tears) with sweets."
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259718 

Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins  

 

I cannot say for sure when we will see these candles launch, but I suspect soon.