Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Bath & Body Works | Perfumer Fragrance Collaboration - Created By Gwen Gonzalez Candle Collection

If you remember back to the posting of these Candle name finds from the ingredients list I thought they could be quilt names...with quilt labels.  It was an incorrect guess then, but now I do know what they look like, and who they are about.

 


 

 

Perfumer Fragrance Candle Collection

Trailblazers 3 Wick Candle Collection - Fragrance Artists Showcased

NEW! ANNA'S Garden - " A tribute to my mom, whose flower gardens always made us feel at home, where ever we were"

(ombré effect glass starting at the top with bronze color lightening to a green.  Label is green with white type and a gold signature. 
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259701

Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins 


NEW! You, Me & The Sea - "A memory captured in time, discovering a a hidden beach cove with my love, bathed in the last drops of crystalline sunlight."

(ombré effect glass starting at the top with bronze color lightening to a blue.  Label is blue with white type and a gold signature.
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273615

 Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins 

 

NEW! Gwen's Note - "Sandalwood is one of my favorite materials of my personal palette.  The intriguing dualities of warm and cool, caring and sensual elements have made it a signature note.  I use in many of my creations."

 
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273622 
 

 Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins  

 

NEW! My Sweet Sisters - "The only thing that can compete with my love for my sisters, is my love for chocolate.  Some of my best memories growing up include sharing laughter ( and tears) with sweets."
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259718 

Fragrance Created by: Gwen Gonzalez    -   Designed by Katria Judkins  

 

I cannot say for sure when we will see these candles launch, but I suspect soon.