Life Writing's | Reddit

For those who have emailed me to answer their questions they posted on Reddit - hell if I know what happened.  I went to post some new and I kept getting an error happened, then the photo below.  So I sent a chat message to the mods and they said I was not banned, suspended, or restricted.  But I still cannot post anything or comment, and some of my previous comments are gone.  This started before Christmas and it is still not resolved.

Tonight, I asked again because my avatar is still gone and I was told I was not banned, but they think I was shadow banned.  I guess sharing good info and photos gets you thought of by Reddit as spam???

I don't buy it.  

I will keep my sharing here...and goodness, there is so much to share....as you will see on Reddit when others post it. ;)