With lunar new year coming soon I wondered what this years Dragon pocketbac holder from #bathandbodyworks would look like. Here it is. Sadly, these never arrive in our stores and are only available on the secondary market at high prices. #yearofthedragon #lunarnewyear
A nature-loving, blog writing DIY Girl with more ideas than time, and a Body Care Obsession to match!
Featured Post
Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?
I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall. We could see it out September 14th, as part ...
Search This Blog
Thursday, January 25, 2024
Bath & Body Works | Lunar New Year Pocketbac Holder 2024 - Year Of The Dragon
With lunar new year coming soon I wondered what this years Dragon pocketbac holder from #bathandbodyworks would look like. Here it is. Sadly, these never arrive in our stores and are only available on the secondary market at high prices. #yearofthedragon #lunarnewyear



.jpeg)