Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Bath & Body Works | My Love It List - Love It, Scan It, Save It

Bath & Body Works | My Love It List - Love It, Scan It, Save It.  This sounds like it will be an interesting function to have on the app...as soon as it starts working that is.  I have tried numerous New Products as well as a older items and every time I got the same OOOPS! message. 

My APP needed to be updated today before using it and this was the only new thing I found that would require the update...and once it starts working I will post what it actually will do.