Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Screenshot Detected

Recently, Bath & Body Works required another upgrade to its reward member app and with this upgrade there was a new addition – screenshot detected software to show only a black photo to eliminate screenshots being taken of coupons and any other sensitive information. 

I did try to go a screen video on my phone and it, too, was a black screen.  

But as you can see, there’s always a way around technology. Just to show you what’s happening I used my husband’s phone to take a picture of what was on my screen that read, " Screenshot Detected".

For those who have issues with WiFi in Bath and Body Works Stores when they are at the Cash Wrap checking out and cannot bring up their rewards, I know stores I shop at can see on the register screen when I am signed into the app all of the Rewards I have earned, and want to redeem. Maybe yours does too.