Bath & Body Works | Screenshot Detected

Recently, Bath & Body Works required another upgrade to its reward member app and with this upgrade there was a new addition – screenshot detected software to show only a black photo to eliminate screenshots being taken of coupons and any other sensitive information. 

I did try to go a screen video on my phone and it, too, was a black screen.  

But as you can see, there’s always a way around technology. Just to show you what’s happening I used my husband’s phone to take a picture of what was on my screen that read, " Screenshot Detected".

For those who have issues with WiFi in Bath and Body Works Stores when they are at the Cash Wrap checking out and cannot bring up their rewards, I know stores I shop at can see on the register screen when I am signed into the app all of the Rewards I have earned, and want to redeem. Maybe yours does too.