Bath & Body Works | Sweet Cranberry Rose Signature Fragrance

September 3, 2016

 
Taking some time tonight after a very busy day eating burgers, dogs and all things picnic, I checked out the B online to see what is new and the Sweet Cranberry Rose has shown up in the full collection.
 
My store has yet to place it so I can't say for sure what it smells like on me, but in the next week I hope they get it out of the backroom boxes and onto the shelves as Pink Cashmere is waiting in the wings to make its appearance as well.
Available in these forms:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion
Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
Ultra Shea Body Cream
Fun Size Trio
                 A heartwarming blend of cranberry nectar, pear leaves & rose petals
Top Notes: Fresh Cranberries, Pear Leaves, Sugared Plum
Mid Notes: Velvet Rose Petals, Jasmine Nectar, Ginger Lily
                Dry Notes: Spiced Woods, Tonka Bean, Autumn Musk