Bath & Body Works | New online today: September 20, 2016 | Marble Candles

September 20, 2016
 
On a quick search for new on the Bath and Body Works website, I noticed a few of the new "marble-look" three wick candles have arrived. Harvest Gathering, Spiced Vanilla Marshmallow and Bergamot Waters.
In all of the stores I have visited, the display seems to stay the same and it was mentioned to me that they are not selling.
Part, I am sure because of the $29.50 price tag for a shrink wrapped jar of less than (13 oz.) the normal amount  (14.5 oz.) of wax. Don't get me wrong, I am all for beautiful jars for the candles, even if they are sleeved...I am just not a fan of the price. I will be skipping this collection of candles.
 



 
 Fragrance Names:
Black Pepper Bergamot
Harvest Gathering
Mahogany Teakwood
Spiced Vanilla Marshmallow
Bergamot Waters
Woodland Forest
 
Priced $29.50