Bath & Body Works | Sunday Sale | November 13, 2016 | $12.50 Candles, $6.00 Signatures and a $10 off coupon


I knew that the candles would be on sale today at Bath and Body Works, one day only, but I really wasn't planning on visiting the store.  My plan was to get up early and get my Christmas tree started. 

When I opened my emails I found many stating there was a $6.00 body care sale, a ten dollar off coupon and a $12.50 candle sale.  One other email did not have that offer of the $6.00 body care but instead offered Buy 3 Get 3 Free. 

Curious if my store was having a sort of a signatures  "test", I called to inquire.  I also wanted to know if the pocketbac limited edition set I found on Instagram last night was also out or if it was something for November 21st floor set changes. Happy to hear they were put out and there were only two left on the Winter's Magic hand soap table.

I swear...I heard that set calling my name so mister Christmas Tree was going to have to wait a bit because I was going back to the mall.

My plan was to grab the pocketbacs and leave...but the best laid plans are often changed when you find out that the ribbed glass candles priced at $26.50 were also included in the sale.  New game plan.

So this is what I grabbed for today:

Three signatures: two fine fragrance mists and a shower gel to match yesterdays lotion. We will still have the deals of the day I can shop to make ritual sets up for gifts.
Four Candles: two ribbed with the Juniper scent inside the pretty lavender glass and two more pink glass peppermint marshmallow.
Two limited edition pocketbac sets: 9 refills, one sparkly holder in a pretty, perfect for stuffing stockings, gift box priced at $12.50.
 


I am not sure if all of the scents (5) that we have not yet seen out as singles that are included in this set, will be offered as single refills but I didn't want to take a chance on missing out on the cuteness.
I know...I know...it's only a sticker.  Wait until you see my daily planner book filled weekly with stickers.

When life feels like it needs more color...add a sticker.

Okay, so that was today's silliness this morning.  I will post quick what I grabbed yesterday at the $3.00 lotion sale.  I would have grabbed more had I remembered the list on the desk...and I wasn't so distracted by Santa Claus' arrival out in from of our B&BW store.

And Santa Claus Rocks!