Saturday Supper | Country Style Baked Pork Chops

I found a recipe on Pinterest that I was curious about and today I gave it a try. It was so delicious, you can try it too!

Ingredients:
4 boneless pork chops ( you can use pork chops with the bone-in )
1 Chopped Onion
1 tablespoon cold water
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup ketchup
Salt and Pepper to taste

Instructions:
Wash the Pork Chops and place them in a baking dish.  I use a metal pan lined with aluminum foil but you can use glass as well. 
Add the chopped onion, salt, and pepper. I do prefer a larger size piece chopped onion for some things that I cook, but you can use any size chopped onion.
Mix the brown sugar, ketchup and the tablespoon of cold water together and cover the pork chops with the mixture in the pan. 
Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for approx. 50-60 minutes. Check on the Pork Chops a few times and baste them. You may notice the Chops look watery.
Remove the Foil covering halfway through the cooking time and continue to cook them uncovered.
These tasted so delicious I am going to try this mixture on chicken next.  The sweetness of the brown sugar combined with the tomato ketchup to form a surprising mouthwatering coating. I hope you enjoy it too~  Enjoy.