Thursday Things to Eat | Garlic Parmesan And Buffalo Chicken Wings

One of my favorite quick to make meals, Chicken Wings! Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Sauce and Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Coated....

 I re-posted the link below with the full, detailed instructions on making our favorite chicken wings that we had again today.  As a side dish, I made some egg noodles.  Not only is it tasty, egg noodles help calm the heat of the Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Sauce.
I used one half of the bag of No Yolks Egg Noodles approx. 6 ounces. You can use any egg noodles you prefer, I use these because they have no cholesterol. I brought them to a boil and cooked until soft to eat.
After they are drained completely, I melted two tablespoons of butter ( more if needed depending on how dry the noodles appear) on low heat in a frying pan and warm until melted and add the noodles.  Using a spatula, coat the noodles.  I used four large (scrambled in a bowl first ) eggs on my noodles today but you can use as many eggs you are comfortable with. Continuing with low heat, keep the noodles/eggs moving in the pan so they don't stick and burn.
It won't take long and they will be light and fluffy. Enjoy.