Bath & Body Works | $3.95 Fine Fragrance Mist "Select " Stores Weekend Memorial Day Sale Purchases

This Memorial Day weekend Bath and Body Works decided to shake things up a bit and offer up some Holiday Pricing Test in select stores. This is what they did...


 Some stores had $3.95 or $4.95 ALL body care sale, and a few had 5 for $20 All Body Care sales.

While that is the same pricing technically, you will need to purchase five items to get that $20 price. I prefer set prices that allow me to chose just how much I can or want to spend.

For an ANY item sale, you can really clean up on the much higher priced items in the store...with the exception of the Men's Colognes and Women's perfumes. I heard even face masks, bath fizzy's and lip care was also included.

And much to my surprise, because it never happens here, my stores were included with a $3.95 fine fragrance mist sale.

I only grabbed four mists.  I am still trying to thin out my own collection, but these three scents appealed to me in store.

Because I missed out on getting the Summer Sippin' Candles the day they released I thought I would grab maybe one now that it was $10 off, and that one was the Salted Pretzel Milkshake scent.

If you remember when I shared the picture of it on Instagram, I also mentioned I saw a photo of the box seen in some back rooms had a different name on it.  Frappuccino.

So apparently there are a few different Lot Versions with a bit of a different scent to this candle....and one smells a bit like coffee.

I really liked the packaging on this collection but I am not quite sure what I think of this scent yet. And mine isn't one of the coffee scent versions.  But I grabbed it and I will figure out what I think of it when I have time.