Bath & Body Works | New WATER Collection Additions | Cactus Water and Rose Water


It is no surprise to me in seeing these two new collections coming to the popular Water Collection.  With a majority of the collection leaving during this upcoming Semi Annual Sale, it makes room for more and what better replacements than the direction the store has been going in.

As far as I know, we should be seeing these during the sale, if not right afterward.  They will be at the regular 2/$20 pricing.

When I receive more information I will update this posting.


NEW!! Water Collection Additions: 2/$20

Available In: Body Scrub, Cleansing Body Cream, Moisturizing Body Cream, ​
  • Cactus Water
  • Rose Water

I have known about the benefits of Rose Water since I was a child listening to my grandmother talk about her beauty routine but I have not been paying that much attention to the benefits of Cactus Water; more importantly Prickly Pear Water.

Here is what I found searching Google:

Rose Water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.

Dry, dehydrated skin can benefit from the electrolytes that hold water and moisture in the skin, and acne prone skin can benefit from the antibacterial properties of cactus oil. Meanwhile, people with sensitive skin can benefit from the calming vitamins and nutrients in cactus oil