Bath & Body Works | Semi Annual Sale - Final Purchases June 19th, June 29th and July 2nd



With Semi Annual Sale over with today, I thought I would clear my phone of some of the million photos I have taken and share these last few photos of my final purchases made.  Nothing fantastic mind you.  Some things for gifts and some things for me.
The empty larger wooden crate went 75% off so I grabbed that for a bit over $6.00.  Priced at $24.50 is a bit shocking wouldn't you say? At that price, there isn't much money left to buy things to put in it!

I like using them for storage as well as elevating decor and storing items on my coffee bar. My husband shakes his head and says, " my wife likes to buy empty boxes."

And with the candles on a $10.50 sale, I grabbed the last two Blueberry Pie Candles the store had and a few body care items.

Fall 2019 has been poking her head out here and there in random stores and I for one am ready for her to launch.

I was told that we should see a Fall Preview set on July 28th for in store sales on July 29th.  Canada will be setting on July 21st with a Fall Preview and then July 25th the walls and July 28th the fixtures will make it complete.  As with all Floor Set changes...they are subject to change so we can see things push out earlier.

Stay Tuned!