Bath & Body Works | Holiday 2019 Sneak Peek Candle Names | From the "Land of Sweets"

The sun is out and hot here on this beautiful summer day...yet I am lost in the thoughts of all things fall - Halloween - and now Christmas.  

I think it is like that for many people.  We are deep into enjoying the warmth of these days yet we still wonder what is next from our favorite obsession.  

I begin planning for the following years Christmas right after the tree comes down.  I need to with so many to buy for to be able to get everyone something special. And with my blog, I love knowing the "next thing" because it helps me make better choices.  That, and I am nosey. 

After getting a few sneak peeks from dedicated fans, all I can say is get ready to spend.  We should be seeing an incredible Holiday season at Bath and Body Works.  And I have only seen a few things.  

Here is what I know of right now...



Let me say a few things about this posting.

Bath and Body Works conducts random in-store surveys on all kinds of products both Home and Body Care collections.  

Most times the products surveyed will show up in a future floor set.  

Sometimes they will use the information gathered to tweak the product before releasing.  

And sometimes none of the products will come out.  This is sort of a pretest as apposed to in store candle testing / body care testing we see quite often.

During this survey, shoppers are asked to participate randomly in store for a few moments of their time for their opinion on the products, and then they are given a gift card as thanks. 

Recently, there were a few different surveys held.  Holiday Body Care was one and Holiday Candles was the other.

The one thing I know about the Candles survey after all these years is the photos shown on the board are usually the labels on the candles when they released...so fingers crossed because these labels on these two collections are STINKIN' Adorable.

I will share the names I know and a general description of each.  

The photos below are my creation to sort of give you an idea....but trust me, the real labels are beautiful.

I know about two collections in this theme " Land Of Sweets."  

I sure hope that is the Holiday store theme this year because it is great.


Collection 1
These jars look like frosted glass with confetti falling down.  The center name label has beautiful scrolls all around with the lettering in the center and a small motif above the name. It lays atop a gold color ribbon.
  • Chocolate Lava Cake - purple glass - brown name label - chocolate lava cake motif
  • Cinnamon Caramel Swirl - cream glass - dark russet name label - round cake motif
  • Merry Cookie - cream glass - green name label - gingerbread man motif
  • Pink Fairy Gumdrop - pink glass - pink name label - gumdrop motif
  • Peppermint Marshmallow - white glass - red name label - peppermint candy motif



Collection 2
Adorable. Wrap around labels with various themed destination houses. Colorful and must have.
  • Elf Village - Crushed Candy Cane - trees, candy canes, elf house
  • Land of Sweets -  Blueberry Sugar - houses, sweets, gumball machine
  • London - Tea and Biscuits - Big Ben, red call box, houses
  • New York - Cherry Cheesecake -adorable houses, bakery
  • Paris - Cafe Au Lait - Eiffel Tower, houses
  • Santa's Workshop - Sugared Snickerdoodle - houses
  • Ski Lodge - Hot Cocoa and Cream - houses and a ski lift