Bath & Body Works | Fall 2020 Pumpkin Candle Collection Possibilities

I have heard a few exciting things today and I wanted to type a quick post to archive it for use later when we get closer to a time that I can reveal it.

I know the calendar reads March...but Fall is forever in my heart and I am always interested in hearing what we will be seeing at the end of this year.  Namely Fall!!!

This fall season looks so promising with some of the scent names and packaging designs and that is just candles! I can't wait to hear about Body Care.

Now we all know how the candles test, and release before the actual setting of the collections so while I would bet most of these will hit the store shelves, I think we can also expect some to become online-only sells and possibly a failed test scent. I don't know how they could as they all sound delicious.  And have no fear, I am sure we will see a few other fan favorites back as well.
Here are some that I know of so far.

Pumpkin Candle Collection:
  • Blueberry Maple Pancakes
  • Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
  • Cinnamon Irish Cream
  • Dutch Apple Waffles
  • Pumpkin Apple
  • Pumpkin Cookie Dough
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  • Pumpkin Snickerdoodle
  • Strawberry Poundcake
  • Sugared Cherry Crisp
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
  • Warm Apple Pie
  • White Pumpkin
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
There is another group of scents that is very similar to a Sweet Shop Inspired Theme. These could end up being five different collections, or all in one.
  • Pumpkin Pie ( sugared pecan pie)
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • Salted Butterscotch ( pumpkin dulce de leche)
  • The Perfect Autumn
  • Toasted Coconut Mocha
When I hear more I will post that update too.