Bath & Body Works | New Signature Body Care Collection Coming Mother's Day 2020

There is a bit of new body care coming soon from Bath and Body Works for an upcoming floor set and I wanted to take a moment and share what I have found out today.  While I chose not to share the photo yet, I can tell you a bit about what I have seen.


New Bold Blooms Body Care Collection:
  • Black Cherry Merlot - Savor Spring by indulging in the fragrance of wild black cherries
  • Champagne Toast - Cheers! Let's hear it for Spring's sparkling perfection!  Bubbly Champagne, Sparkling Berries, Juicy Tangerine
  • Fresh Cut Lilacs - Spring is the perfect time to stroll through a lovely lilac field.  Lilac Bouquets, Dewy Greens, Soft Spring Air
  • Whipped Vanilla Chiffon - Enjoy a warm Spring day and float away in a whipped vanilla breeze.  Wild Vanilla Bean, Spun Sugar, White Peach Blossom

We have had Black Cherry Merlot and Champagne Toast body care previously, so these look to be just repackaging of those scents for Mother's Day.  Whipped Vanilla Cream could be any number of Vanilla scents we have had, but I am more intrigued in what Fresh Cut Lilacs will smell like.

I have used a WEN Spring Honey Lilac perfume and it was intense.  Beautiful, and a little went a long way but it was strong.  Fresh Cut Lilacs is the scent I will be looking to grab and try.

Anytime we have a Home fragrance move into Body Care is a plus...if it is done correctly.

The packaging is pretty and a perfect choice for spring. It fits in perfectly with those floral test candles (pic above) we are seeing on social media that will also be coming out for Mother's Day.

The bottle of Fine Fragrance Mist looks to be colored floral wraps on the bottles.  Champagne Toast is pink floral, Black Cherry Merlot is red floral, Whipped Vanilla Cream is white with yellow floral, and the Fresh Cut Lilacs is purple floral.

The body lotion bottles have a square flower photo representing the scent.

I will update this posting when I have more info and I am going to have an archive post of this year's body care fragrances we have seen as well as coming soon. So much to share...and so little time.