Bath & Body Works | New Perfect Peony Signature Body Care Collection Coming April 6th

EDIT:
 as I am writing this post I am told that everyone will be able to try the new Perfect Peony scent tomorrow!


Tomorrow, March 2nd, Bath and Body Works Rewards APP Members will get their first look at the New Perfect Peony Signature Fragrance expected to release officially on April 6th.  I am not yet sure of what will be available, but I am thinking it will be a Mini Perfume Mist.

 
This scent looks like it is in line for a Mother's Day release and I wouldn't be surprised to see it included in a Mother's Day VIP Tote Bag.  I hope the stores will put a Fine Fragrance Mist tester at the cash-wrap so everyone can try it before it launches.

I am hearing encouraging reviews on this scent from friends who have tried it already.  

 Perfect Peony Signature Fragrance Collection:
Available in these forms:
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
  • 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Lotion Shea Butter and Vitamin E
  • Moisturizing Body Wash
  • Eau de Parfum
  • Mini Perfume Spray
  • Hand Cream
  • Fun Size: fragrance mist, shower gel, body cream