Bath & Body Works | First Look At Fall Pumpkin Scent Candles Found In Opened Stores - June 2020

Bath and Body Works has begun putting out a few fall Pumpkin Sneak Peeks and thanks to friends who found these in their stores, I am able to share them with you.


I recognize it is summer and it has been some kind of year so far and we are still finding our footing on reopening up businesses and getting out to enjoy all of those things summer can offer up while still being safe.  So for those who love all things warm weather...I am with you.

But, fall is my most favorite time of year...and after all that we have been going through, I look forward to seeing these new things fall-like and enjoy knowing they are coming.

Finding them and buying them won't make me miss out on summer scents.
 It just makes me happy to know what lies ahead.

Here are some of the scents I see in this photo shared with me from an Instagram Friend @azmoonpie

June Pumpkin Candle Collection
  • Banana Walnut Muffin
  • Blueberry Maple Pancakes
  • Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
  • Peanut Butter Brittle
  • Pumpkin Apple
  • Pumpkin Donut Shop
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
White Barn Color Run Candle Collection
  • Flannel -
  • Leaves - 
  • Marshmallow Fireside -
  • Raspberry Mimosa - sweet raspberries, rose sorbet, a splash of champagne
  • Sparkling Pear Riesling - fresh pear slices, juicy white grapes, sweet riesling
  • Strawberry Poundcake -
  • Vanilla Sage - frosted sage, fresh pine needles, white lavender, vanilla creme
  • Pumpkin Apple - red delicious apple, fall pumpkin, fresh ground cinnamon, clove buds
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles -
  • Pumpkin Vanilla Creme - creamy pumpkin, vanilla creme, fresh ground nutmeg, graham cracker crust