Bath & Body Works | New Cocktails Body Care Collection - June 2020 Semi Annual Sale

Bath and Body Works has a New! Cocktails Body Care collection out for the Semi-Annual Sale and it arrived, well part of it did, online this morning.  


I shared this collection on my Instagram page earlier this month.  My order should be coming soon, but I will need to order a few more forms online that I couldn't get then. 

I was told that it will be sale priced 75% off, and in stores that are open it is, but currently online it is marked down only 50%. This is a bit disappointing for those who must shop online because our stores are still closed.  

Wait for it to reduce more and take the chance it sells out or pay the online price and have it?  Hopefully, the other scents of the collection not yet added will show up soon so I can place my order.  And after a quick scan at 6:30 AM of all that was added online, SAS doesn't feel as fun as it did shopping in stores.  

Cocktails Body Care Collection
Available in Body Lotion, Body Cream, Shower Gel, and Fine Fragrance Mist.

Scents Include:
Rose Champagne - A raise-your-glass blend of sparkling rosé, citrus splash, and apple blossom
Sparkling Peach Sangria - A fruity refresher of sliced peach, white wine, and orange peel
Fresh Coconut Colada - A refreshing cocktail of coconut milk, vanilla rum, and pink hibiscus
Lemon Drop Martini - lemon zest, sugarcane, and sweet cream
Watermelon Lemonade - watermelon ice, sparkling water, sugared lemon