Bath & Body Works | More New Fall Fragrances Found - White Pumpkin and Chai, Lakeside Citrus, and Whipped Almond Vanilla

Back in August, I shared a New Bath and Body Works Body Care fragrance possibility with the finding of the White Pumpkin and Chai fragrance.  I wasn't sure if it was a stand alone fragrance or one in a fragrance collection.  I found a few more fragrances with the same look to the label and I think these will make the collection consist of at least three scents. 

When we will see these launch?  I think soon since they have the same feel as the New Hand Soaps and Candle labels that are out.

The packaging label reminds me of a toile-look fabric and I can't wait to see the Fine Fragrance Mist and Shower Gel labels to see if the look continues on them as well.

When I confirm the Collection name I will add it.

  • Lakeside Citrus - Autumn Air, Citrus Zest, and Sparkling Water
  • Whipped Almond Vanilla - Sweet Almonds, Whipped Vanilla Milk, Marshmallow Lavender
  • White Pumpkin and Chai Fragrance - Cinnamon Cider, Spiced Pumpkin, and Vanilla Glaze

 Forms these will be available in: only because I have seen these so far...there may be more.

  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Body Cream
  • Body Lotion
  • Shower Gel