Bath & Body Works | New Holiday Body Care Collection - Snowflakes and Cashmere - Winterberry Wonder

 I found another scent for this Bath and Body Works Collection, Winterberry Wonder!  I am glad to see its return and now I can't wait to see what other fragrances will also be part of it.  The release date of this collection is still unknown, as is the collections name so as soon as I hear I will post an update.

These soft tones in the packaging are really appealing to me now I think because they aren't Red and Green Holiday-themed that we tend to put to the back of our fragrance closet when the holidays pass.


 Holiday Body Care Collection

  • Snowflakes and Cashmere - vanilla cashmere cream, caramel woods, frosted clementine
  • Winterberry Wonder - ruby frost winterberry, sparkling cranberry, crystal vanilla