Bath & Body Works | New Magnolia Charm Body Care Collection | 2021

Currently, we are seeing this New Magnolia Charm Body Care Collection listed as a Online Exclusive.  Some store paperwork is showing to hold it until directed and with not shopping in stores since the first week of December, I am not sure if any, or all stores have it set in the walls yet.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did get the Body Cream and when I get some time I will give my thoughts on this fragrance.  If you ordered it online or found it in stores I would love to know what you thought of it.

So far there are three forms of it online.  

Magnolia Charm Body Care Collection:  Graceful blooms burst, signaling the first sign of spring. Creamy white petals blended with sweetly scented sunshine are nature's promise of the season to come.

A lush, countryside blend of dewy pear blossom, blooming magnolia & fresh cedar 

  • Shower Gel
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Body Lotion
  • Body Cream