Bath & Body Works | New Men's Capri Body Care Collection

Back on December 13th I shared a New Men's Body Care fragrance I had not seen before - Capri.  I didn't know when it would be coming out but I expected it to be a fragrance for the new year.

While looking online tonight to see if there was anything I wanted before the Semi-Annual Sale ends I saw the body cream in Capri offered at half off the regular pricing and marked as new.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not going into stores to see for myself makes it difficult, so I don't know for sure if this was a scent tested somewhere and released only for the sale or if it is new and coming.  I make mention of it now in case you did not see it in stores and wanted to try it.

Men's Capri Body Care Collection - A bright, woodsy blend of lemon, coriander & vetiver