Bath & Body Works | New Signature Body Care Collection Sunshine Mimosa - Coming Out April 12th | Mini Perfume Mist Available TODAY!

After Bath and Body Works shared their Sunshine Mimosa Body Care Collection with 20+ Instagram fragrance fans yesterday for National Fragrance Day, they have released the Mini Perfume Mist TODAY in stores for the rest of us to try.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The New @bathandbodyworks Signature Fragrance Sunshine Mimosa Mini Perfume Mist! In stores today regularly priced $12.50 on sale for $7. I found mine at the cash wrap area.
🍊

I didn’t receive the National Fragrance Day Sunshine Mimosa Influencer's box with this item in it.  I grabbed this in my store at opening today since I was there at the mall at my bank.
🍊
Sunshine Mimosa was released in 2017 as part of a Sweet Treats Collection if memory serves. I no longer have that scent in my now de-stashing collection to compare it to this current fragrance.

I sprayed this on me at 10:11 am and the fragrance is still going strong now at 7:00PM. Yellow Peach, Nashi Pear, Purple Freesia, and White Nectarine were the scent notes back then.

The fragrance is nice - I smell the brightness of the pear on me and an overload of freesia. This dries down very perfume like on me. Not a bright citrus kind of fragrance as I had hoped for - after digging out my Aromatherapy Boost I wanted something that was full of a zesty orange scent like that. I don’t know if I would call this a fresh, clean fragrance for spring.
🍊
I will continue to use the perfume mist but will pass on buying the other forms of the collection. They may be different smelling on the skin, which sometimes happens from Shower Gel...to Body Lotion...to Body Cream - so I suggest if you want to grab this fragrance when the entire collection launches April 12th ( if not sooner) try the perfume mini mist and go from there.