Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Bath & Body Works | Week Of Promo Sales - Sunday, April 4th - Easter 2021









 

 

Here are some of the promos planned for Sunday, April 4th


Easter Sunday
Bath & Body Works STORES CLOSED - ONLINE ONLY SALES
 
 
Total Shop Promotion
  • Fine Fragrance Mist and Body Cream Sale  (Begins 6 am until 12pm) EST
  • Hand Soap (Begins 6pm until 6am ) EST
 
I do not know if there will be a code required for these online sales, or if no code is required and additional coupons can be applied.  I would imagine that there will be a code required.
 
As with all online purchases, there will be shipping costs unless otherwise noted.
 
These are the sales planned as of now, ( 3/28/2021)  and subject to change.