Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Bath & Body Works | New Sleep Shampoo and Conditioner Found On Instagram

It's not something I have seen yet, but this photo of the Sleep Shampoo (there is also a Conditioner) was found on Instagram and it was shared by @april.smh My thanks to her for sharing!  It is priced at $14.50.














I cannot speak on how this shampoo will be having not seen it for myself, or tried it yet but I did want to get it posted for those who really love trying new things Bath and Body Works has to offer so you can find it for yourself. 

I will pass on buying any shampoos or hair products now from Bath and Body Works.  I've shared previously when I bought and tried their hair masks...which were offered in various of scents and types.  My hair was super soft after using them for a bit.  Then my hair started falling out.  I mean, really, falling out, scary kind of falling out.  There must be something in them that did not agree with me.  I make mention of it only because my hair was great before using the mask and horrid afterwards...and that is my correlation of the events.  I am still struggling with it falling out and I am careful of what I put on my hair now.

I have used their other shampoos and while the scent was incredible, they tended to dry out my color-treated hair.