Bath & Body Works | New Sleep Shampoo and Conditioner Found On Instagram

It's not something I have seen yet, but this photo of the Sleep Shampoo (there is also a Conditioner) was found on Instagram and it was shared by @april.smh My thanks to her for sharing!  It is priced at $14.50.














I cannot speak on how this shampoo will be having not seen it for myself, or tried it yet but I did want to get it posted for those who really love trying new things Bath and Body Works has to offer so you can find it for yourself. 

I will pass on buying any shampoos or hair products now from Bath and Body Works.  I've shared previously when I bought and tried their hair masks...which were offered in various of scents and types.  My hair was super soft after using them for a bit.  Then my hair started falling out.  I mean, really, falling out, scary kind of falling out.  There must be something in them that did not agree with me.  I make mention of it only because my hair was great before using the mask and horrid afterwards...and that is my correlation of the events.  I am still struggling with it falling out and I am careful of what I put on my hair now.

I have used their other shampoos and while the scent was incredible, they tended to dry out my color-treated hair.