Bath & Body Works | Today's IN-STORE Purchases Includes Pocketbacs, Easter Fragrance Mist, and More!

Here are the few things that I grabbed today at my Bath and Body Works store at opening.











 

 

Today’s @bathandbodyworks  purchase. I skipped ordering online this weekend when the Free Hibiscus Paradise fine fragrance mist and body cream duo was offered for free with any purchase because I only wanted the Flamingo labeled Pocketbacs for my flamingo holder - and I try to shop only at Small Businesses on Saturdays.  It's not only the Saturday after Black Friday that is important to shop small businesses, they need help always.


Since I was at the bank, I walked down to bath and body works and grabbed the hand sanitizer there, bought myself the ice cream holder $5.95 ( which would have been the cost of shipping online) and used my free item coupon on an Easter mist. The Sunshine Mimosa was an add on since it was released today and I couldn’t remember if I liked it back in 2017.  This cost me a bit over $22.

My next blog will share some of the things I saw on my quick trip in and out of the store.