Bath & Body Works | New Halloween Haunted House Candle Luminary Online Today - For A Price Of $250

I was one of those girls who had to have all of the new from Bath and Body Works so that I could share my thoughts on everything while I enjoyed it all, until the next month of new came out.  

 

 

 

That, was some time ago and my thinking has evolved into a more realistic, and practical way to write about items without having to junk up my home and empty my bank account.

While in the process of "having it all" I purchased all of the luminaries that were offered...both big and small and the Haunted Houses were some of my favorites.  I never used them, I just bought them to display (maybe) and to look at.  Silly, I know.  The shelves in my attic became a warehouse to my insane spending and when the pricing on these must haves went beyond what I was comfortable in spending on a nic-nac, (about $100) I sold mine all off at what they cost me and decided to admire them only, from afar.  

As we have seen over these past few years, the pricing on the Haunted Houses and Christmas Luminaries has skyrocketed...or so I thought until I saw the pricing on the 2021 Haunted Conservatory. $250.  

A piece that measures 9.5" W x 11.5" H. While this piece does look beautiful, it does place it out of the price range that everyone can afford.  I hope that one day soon, Bath and Body Works will offer us MORE size choices for candle pieces and other home decor. 

Wallflowers are a great second choice for home decorating on a budget.  The beautiful, and extremely detailed matching wallflower is a wee bit pricey, but with coupons it does come down a bit. The only reason I have been passing on the larger wallflowers is because they are a bit weighty and continuously fall out of my sockets when the refill is added.

This Haunted House is offered online today, and I am not sure of the quantity that will be available or how well they will ship but if you are interested in grabbing it, check it out soon!