Bath & Body Works | Upcoming Candle Promo - DATE Confirmation - For The Doubters

I guess it does not matter how long I have been sharing information...there will always be those who will have something negative to say about information I have shared.  Either by trying to cast doubt about the information, or me...and oh my, some have plenty to say.

For all of the doubters...here you go.

I don't speculate when I share something. No making up stuff here.  I don't need to...usually I am looking at the information for myself.  It could get changed depending on various circumstances...but rarely that happens...and if it did, I had the new information to fall in as a back up so we would still know what to expect. 

It is the little things that are the most annoying...and some commentary in random groups causes others doubt to filter back to me questioning just how correct I am.  I have no desire to make things up...it serves me no purpose...I mean if you really think about it. Right?  

My sharing for all of these years is to archive those things happening for a brand that I follow, and support all while helping others know what is next.  I get no benefits, Social Media support, nor am I on their payroll like others are.  

I am just the person who told you about a candle sale with the dates of 8/12 - 8/14 ( Pricing to be either $11.95 or $12.95 ) because I can read and know it's true...and I shouldn't have to prove it to anyone after all of these years.