Bath & Body Works | New POPPY Fragrance Collection Sneak Peek In Stores

Here is the Bath and Body Works New POPPY Fragrance Collection Preview in my store on Tuesday at the cash wrap.  The packaging and colors of this new collection is colorful and beautiful.

I didn't purchase the perfume mini as I thought I would but I did spray the tester on to try it with my chemistry.  The fragrance went on strong...and it is a beautiful floral, but it is not to my liking.  It reminds me of a former scent we had that was strong - and when I have a moment to check my cabinet and the scent notes I will share what it reminds me of.  At first I thought Mad About You, or that one that came out with London Tulips...I am not sure now.  

For those wondering where all of the Summer/Fall newness is...it is coming.  This floor set will happen over the course of three weeks with everything out by July 18th when Halloween releases too.  They are waiting for Semi-Annual Sale to be completed so the front three tables can be set.

Some stores may set the new out as they get it, so you will see people post items before your store gets them. Hang in there...it is on the way.