Bath & Body Works | Strong Arm Robbery #WantedWednesday (From May 2022)

Bath and Body Works Strong Arm Robbery

 


 

The duo apparently could not wait for a candle sale so they grabbed some suitcases and....well....click the link and check it out for yourself.  The report called it brazenly...I call it #ballsy.

And they put a medical mask on the cars license plate when leaving....(covering my teary eyes from laughing) No, no friends, you put the mask on you...this virus is nothing to mess with....ha ha.

This is why I could never work there.  Stealing stuff? I don't think so.   And bringing suitcases into the store?  Nope, No Mam.    Girl.....I would drop that gate so fast....#cagematch

 

PS>  I know there is a no engage policy for the B.  Many stores have it because there is nothing in the store worth ones life and people these days are fearless.  I have family in loss prevention so I know.  But it is infuriating as a customer to see this crap...I cannot imagine how mad the staff is when it happens.

Article from West Palm Beach WPTV (I found it when I was on my Twitter)