Bath & Body Works | Today's Notes - July 1st 2022

Today's Notes:

  • As you may know Bath and Body Works launched some of their Summer 3, Fall Preview today online and in stores with plenty of new to keep you busy.  This is in no way everything so don't be upset if your store does not yet have the new you have been seeing me, and others post.  it is all coming.
  • Body Care additions include: Poppy, Into the Night, A Thousand Wishes
  • There are new hand soaps, room sprays, candles, wallflowers and more so check out the site for this preview of the pumpkins!
  • Don't forget today's Bath and Body Works Halloween Fall and More -  1PM LIVE on Instagram and TikTok
  • I have more photos I will be sharing in a bit.  I have been dealing with a few extra things currently (my father in law drove the car into the garage wall and took it out *ugh*) so I try to post via my phone when I can as well.
  • And for those kind friends who let me know they could not see the blog...thank you.  I hope it is viewable.  I think a widget I added messed something up.
  • I hope that you and yours have a wonderful weekend.  In areas suffering in extreme heat now, take care of yourselves, I am thinking of you.