Bath & Body Works | A Few Halloween Hot Picks Sold Out Early Today!

I was at the Bath and Body Works store door well before opening, peering at all of the spooky-ness on all three tables, through the slats of door glass.  Every table was filled even more frightful items than the last.

I didn't plan on grabbing everything I thought about getting today...because I am hoping there will be a sale or two on some of the things later this week.

This year offered so many larger collector pieces --- and all nothing I was interested in. Those who woke up early today hit online to place some BOPIS orders, and the few standing at the door with me were definitely were wanting all of the big items....and many of each.

There was talk in store that these had already sold out online, before the store opened.  And these weren't available in store either.

I wanted to make note of them for my archive.


Gold Snake Fine Fragrance Mist Holder: $24.95

What it does: holds your favorite fine fragrance mist.

Why you'll love it: it will slither its way into your heart.

 

Carriage Waterglobe $99.95

What it does: holds your favorite 3-wick candle and adds light to your space.

Why you'll love it: toast to all the ghoul times and bask in the greenish glow.

 

Vampire Blood Skull Hand Soap Holder

What it smells like: equal parts fruity, floral and frightful. What it does: washes away germs and helps maintain skin's natural moisture barrier