Bath & Body Works | Pumpkins Mushrooms Single Wick Candle Holder and Pumpkin Drink Pocketbac Holder!

When Life gets crazy (and mine has been for months with a few family members critical in hospitals) the only thing to do....is stroll on into your favorite Bath and Body Works store for some mushrooms, and a drink.  ;)


I am over single wick candle sleeves, but this cutie with the mushrooms, and leaves, and wonky pumpkins?  Done.  Drop it into my bag. Priced at  $14.95, but I used a reward on it and I can add mini fairy lights inside of it.

And the pumpkin-faced drinky...I think I sold off most of my backup drink pocketbac holders so this may be my only drink one for Fall. He is nice enough to put on my tier tray decor by one of my clay gnomes.

The pumpkin drink was $6.95.  And it would not be a store visit without a few pocketbac refills.