Bath & Body Works | My Halloween Online Preview Purchases And More!

I know I mention that my Bath and Body Works purchases usually are made in store over online.  That is unless it is necessary to make a purchase online...which last Friday's Halloween Preview Online Only made that happen.


Early in the morning, right before store opening, some of the Halloween items I wanted showed up as  BOPIS available ---but afraid that they could be cancelled, I went ahead with a small online purchase to grab a few of my must wants.

I saw that the order was received, but never confirmed.  And when it still didn't show My App points change, I called customer service on Monday.  The gentleman told me that it should ship out in a few days to give them time...and he complimented me on my Trick or Treat Bag purchase.  Putting my mind at ease, I didn't think about it anymore.

Tuesday, I saw a update from Laser Ship that my package was out for delivery.  For those of you still waiting to see movement on your Halloween Preview Orders --- give them a call.  I too, thought that they would make us wait until Halloween released in store to get our orders.  Maybe calling will shake the shipping tree a bit.

I ordered the following:

2 Skeletons

3 packages of 5 Pocketbacs because they were on sale for $1 per bottle - the moonlit graveyard scent is spicy to me, and nice.  One use and my hands were scented for some time afterwards.  I wonder if there is body care in this scent.

1 Skull Cross Body.  Pricey at $18.95 but I still grabbed it

1 Trick or Treat Bag

No coupon was used, and it was about $59.00!