Bath & Body Works | Warm Sands Self Tanning Mousse Thoughts

While I visited the store today looking for a few Fall Pocketbac Holders while they are on a 40% off sale, I wandered around looking to try the New Warm Sands self tanner I saw an ad for.  I have tried Bath and Body Works previously offered tanners on my lily white skin only to look like a streaky orange more often than not.  Money clearly wasted.  Being so fair, I am overly cautious what I use to attain that sun-drenched look...without the sun.  Their previous offerings weren't it.

 

Because it was 40% off day I thought if there was a Try Me available, I would see what color this product would be, on me.   Before I would spray it on my hand, I grabbed a perfume sampler card and sprayed it. 

It was a nice foamy - weird for me - kind of color.  What would you say that color is?  Not the brown online color shown.


 

Wild Sand Self Tanning Mousse 6 fl. oz. $19.95

What it smells like: a sun-drenched desert getaway.

Fragrance notes: prickly pear fruit, cactus flower and warm agave nectar.

 

What it does: gives your skin that vacation glow.

Why you'll love it:

  • Follow instructions for an even, streak-free tan
  • Made without parabens
  • Vegan & cruelty-free
  • Dermatologist tested

 






Wild Sand Self Tanning Mousse