Bath & Body Works | Candle Day Collections And When We Could See Them

A follow-up for the previous posting regarding Candle Day and what candles will be out.  I cannot say what one store (in test store areas) will put out, over another store that will follow the list of what should be out.  All I can do is share the information as it is shared with me...and share it for you to know when they were scheduled to release...so you, are not disappointed when you go out to grab them.

The comments on select social sites are ridiculous..."She's wrong, I know we didn't get that notice about the White Elephant."

Gurl, go check your computer...or better yet...stop with the negative already. You say it...and then I get in-boxed with either what you said...or I am wrong.  

Here are the photos I was sent, to share..... click on them to make them bigger to see the dates...(these are the updated photos sent to the stores to show what to put out when.  any previous photos were shared some time ago to show what is coming for candle day.)


Pink and Purple Labels are a hold for POST candle day. (The Eucalyptus Spearmint Wellness Candle is shown as a hold for POST candle day, but I saw them out on my stores tables already) Shrugs...I don't really care either way, honestly.


Yellow Labels are for CANDLE DAY 12/1 +

Teal Label (white elephant ) cough cough, hold for 12/1

Orange Label (white elephant) cough, cough hold for 12/1

Red Label hold for 12/2











These are not called for at all yet. No paperwork photo was shared as to when they will come as of this posting.


Green Label:

Valentine's Day Collection

Strawberry Pound Cake 

(Heart) LOVE Bubbly Rose

 

Soulcation Affirmations Collection

Inspire an ambiance of Clarity & Strength Palo Santo

Invite an oasis of Comfort & Calm Vanilla Coconut Surf

Create an atmosphere of Happiness & Joy Endless Weekend

 

Soulcation Destinations Collection

Blue Icelandic Waters

Sedona Sandstone

Bali Rainforest