Bath & Body Works | Wednesday's Store Visit - Black Friday PWP Bag Released Today!

Today's store visit, 11/22.

I passed on getting the PWP Black Friday Holiday Wonder Tote today.  While the Tote Bag itself is nice, I could not see spending $40 (plus a $40 Purchase) for a fragrance collection that I can't really wear and have no need for gifting now.  

I did get the Travel Mini Fragrance Mists in the Hot Cocoa and Cream -- and using the tester, it too did not work well with my chemistry this time.  With all that is on my mind these last few days, I thought the " All Body Care " Sign by the Travel items,  included the Travel Sized Items...like it will on Thanksgiving Day and afterwards. 

Because it was not, I had to buy 3 Travel items to get 1 Free costing me $28.  The extra 3 Travel items ($7.50 for 3)  I had after wrapping all of the gifts I planned on exchanging for the Hot Cocoa, but they were in the store but they weren't out yet, costing me an extra $21.  

Unless there is new online or in-store this weekend, I will pass on the sale.

My purchase was 3 Hot Cocoa and Cream Travel Mists, 1 Hot Cocoa and Cream Lip Gloss, 1 Ballet Nights Fine Fragrance Mist for free with the coupon.