Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Bath & Body Works | Potential Candle Names - Anna's Garden, Gwen's Note, My Sweet Sisters, and You, Me and The Sea ??

EDIT:After thinking about this for a while, I was thinking these names are quilt designs and could the labels represent quilt patterns???

Bath and Body Works Candle names I am sharing to archive.  Thank you friend for sharing these with me.  I love a good mystery, and I look forward to see what comes of these names. 



Potential ??  Three Wick Candle Names?
Anna's Garden
Gwen's Note
My Sweet Sisters
You, Me, and the Sea 




NEW! ANNA'S garden
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259701 


NEW! gwen's note
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273622 


NEW! my sweet sisters
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559259718 


NEW! you, ME & the sea
3-Wick Candle
UPC#: 667559273615