Bath & Body Works | Mistake Number 2 - Sharing The Pocket Fragrance Card - Holiday 2023

I made a list....and shared it.

Mistake Number 2.

Mistake Number 1 --- you've already figured out.

So I am dealing with stuff...while I am trying to deal with the death of my father in law who has been in my life for 37 years...longer than my own father has been....and I am struggling.  Point Blank.  Add in Holiday time?  Ugh.

And while dealing with stuff...I was sent (graciously by friends who offer to help me decipher the newness as it comes - because I do not work for this brand) the New Pocket Fragrance Card for the upcoming season.  Usually, there were two cards; one for Home Fragrance, and one for Body Care Fragrance.  On those cards, it once showed when, in the upcoming season, we would see them drop... Holiday 1 Fall 2 etc.

This folding card did not share that.  And that is where the problems seem to be coming from.

So I sat and checked out all of the "key" icons shown above the names; a bottle, a candle, a wallflower, a hand soap bottle....and wrote the corresponding names that matched each icon.  BOTTLE= Body Care Category it reads. 

 

And I tried to pair up the scents shown, with the collections we knew about already to find what may be new, coming for Body Care Day and Semi-Annual Sale.  

Seriously, I do know how to match a BOTTLE icon and follow it back to the NAME shown, and type out that name for BODY CARE.  Which is what I did.  

When will they come?  Soon I expect.   Will they ALL be huge collections of each fragrance with multiple forms?  Who knows.  I don't.  You don't.  I TYPED OUT A LIST for y'all.  It's a month since I shared this, I am sure things are hitting the back rooms now.  I am not in back rooms.

What I do know is how sick of being sent messages, and three emails, telling me I am W R O N G that the stores managers said I have it all wrong...and it is my fault they are disappointed. 

You are correct...I am wrong to ever share things that cause you to be disappointed.  And you can bet, I won't ever do that again.

And I look forward to seeing just which of these scents come out...and where.


Ballet Nights

Satin Slippers

Meet Me In Miami

Pistachio + Toasted Vanilla

Hot Cocoa & Cream

The Perfect Christmas

Fresh Sparkling Snow

Frozen Lake

Winterberry Ice

Spiced Citrus Grove

'Tis The Season

Crisp Morning Air

Carried Away

Cozy Vanilla Bourbon

Limoncello

Lovely Dreamer

lifeinsidethepage.blogspot.com

Laundry Day

Linen & Lavender

Sugared Lemon Zest

Pink Suede

(signature scents on the shelf)

A Thousand Wishes

Into the Night

In the Stars

Gingham

Gingham Gorgeous

Luminous

Pure Wonder

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Chasing Fireflies

Dream Bright

Cozy Vanilla Bourbon

Butterfly

Strawberry Pound Cake

Warm Vanilla Sugar

At The Beach

Champagne Toast

Endless Sea

Sweet Pea 

Cucumber Melon

Among The Clouds

Wild Sand

You're the One

 

(storybook collection)

Frosted Coconut Snowball

Bright Christmas Morning

Jolly Gingerbread Village

 

(faceted holiday traditions)

Twisted Peppermint

Golden Berry Mistletoe

Vanilla Bean Noel

Winter Candy Apple

Forever Red  online exclusive

 

(beveled collection)

Champagne Toast - on the shelf in my store now

Dahlia

You're the One

Dark Kiss


(festive forest collection)

Winterberry Wonder

Strawberry Snowflakes

Snowflakes & Cashmere

Fairytale

 


 (aroma)

AT Sleep Lavender Vanilla

AT Renewing Meadow Walk Rose Magnolia

AT Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint

AT Relaxing Midnight Sky Chamomile Patchouli

 

Aroma Re Charge Orange + Ginger

Aroma Find Serenity Mimosa + Spearmint

Aroma Breathe Deep Eucalyptus + Lavender

Aroma Northern Brights Eucalyptus + Pine


 

 

Cedar & Suede

Coffee & Whiskey

Leather & Brandy

 


Ingredient LED: Coco Shea Rich Moisture

Ingredient LED Water Ultra Hydration

Ingredient LED Sensitive Skin

 

(men's)

Bourbon

Classic Flannel

Men's Freshwater

Men's Ocean

Men's Noir

Men's Woodlands

Men's Gingham Legend

Men's Graphite

Men's Mahogany Teakwood

Men's Manhattan Nightcap