Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Fall 2024 Football Season Wallflower Fragrance vs 2013 Test Candle Tailgate Fragrance

I don't know what the scent notes will be for the Bath and Body Works New Football Season Wallflower.   

When I added the name to the Summer 3/Fall Preview Archive it immediately reminded me of the test candle from way back in 2013.  Tailgate. Here is the photo that I had posted for it then...and the scent notes. As soon as the notes for Football Season WF come out, I will make a new post to include them.

❥Tailgate
It's game day! Capture all the fun of tailgating on a fall afternoon in a blend of dark cedar wood, sage and a touch of soft musk.