Bath & Body Works | Paris Amour - Semi-Annual Sale

I have been reading some questions regarding the upcoming release of the fragrance Paris Amour - like: we haven't received it...could it be cancelled?

The fragrance name was shared on the stores scent cards so that led us to think it was coming.  And I have seen a few of the products to know it was made.

But keep this one point in mind...if there wasn't a collection "paper"  in those that I shared....there is a good possibility that it will be online only.....Or very late to the store.

I'm thinking online only.  Usually when something like fragrance does not have the collection paper --but I know it is coming, it ends up online.

With less than a few weeks to go, time will tell if this fan favorite will hit the stores, or online alone.