Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Paris Amour - Semi-Annual Sale

I have been reading some questions regarding the upcoming release of the fragrance Paris Amour - like: we haven't received it...could it be cancelled?

The fragrance name was shared on the stores scent cards so that led us to think it was coming.  And I have seen a few of the products to know it was made.

But keep this one point in mind...if there wasn't a collection "paper"  in those that I shared....there is a good possibility that it will be online only.....Or very late to the store.

I'm thinking online only.  Usually when something like fragrance does not have the collection paper --but I know it is coming, it ends up online.

With less than a few weeks to go, time will tell if this fan favorite will hit the stores, or online alone.