Bath & Body Works | Store Visit - July 28th Vanilla Romance

A quick trip to Bath and Body Works on Sunday for the last day of the Candle Sale and I tried the Vanilla Romance fragrance while I was there. 

 

 

This one smelled really good on me --- which is usually hit or miss with fragrances.  It reminded me of a Bonfire Bash inspiration of sorts. Not sure if it is Bonfire Bash just repackaged, but it smelled that way on me.  I would love it if when something is a refreshed/repackage of some sort they would mention it on the label somewhere.  Like, "If you loved Bonfire Bash, you are going to love this!"  They could do that on candle labels too.

I didn't grab the perfume mini while I was there then, I was looking for the three wick in this new scent for the sale price and the candles weren't on the table.  One was brought out of the back for me to see but I couldn't buy it on sale I was told. It wasn't ringing in my store.  This table was set a little early for the Monday release and I think it was ringing, but it would deplete the table if they sold out.  The packaging on the candle looked nice.

I did see it shared  elsewhere on social media as ringing...but I grabbed a Pumpkin Carving Halloween version candle instead.  And a few of the new pocketbacs that were ringing...purchased for the colored lids mainly.