Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Fall Stroll Gentle & Clean Hand Soap Collection With Photograph Credit On Labels

Bath & Body Works | Fall Stroll Gentle & Clean Hand Soap Collection With Photograph Credit On Labels

 

On Sunday, I looked over the Hand Soap Collection on the wall as I wait for a good sale to add more to my ever growing collection. I noticed that on these photograph-like labels, there was credit to the photographers whose pictures were used....and they were workers of this brand.

 

I grabbed a few photos of the credits to be able to enlarge them and read them for myself.  I have shared them at the bottom of this post.

Also added to this collection is one Online Exclusive scent, Autumn S'mores and when I can, I will add that credit. 


There is also a matching Pocketbac Sanitizer Collection.



Fall Stroll Gentle & Clean Foaming Hand Soap Collection:
 
Crisp Morning Air -

What it smells like: a cool, sweet breath of fresh air.

Fragrance notes: fresh pine, juniper and juicy pear.



Pumpkin Apple -

What it smells like: the best of both iconic fall scents.

Fragrance notes: red delicious apple, fall pumpkin and clove buds.





Mahogany Apple -

What it smells like: apple picking in your favorite flannel.

Fragrance notes: red mahogany woods, golden delicious apple and pink peppercorn.

 
 
 
 
Sunshine & Lemons -

What it smells like: a bright, citrusy pick-me-up.

Fragrance notes: yuzu, grapefruit and sunrays.

 
Flannel -

What it smells like: cuddling up on a chilly fall night.

Fragrance notes: crisp autumn air, heiloom mahogany and cedarwood.

 
 
 
Fresh Fall Morning -

What it smells like: the breath of fresh fall air your home needs.

Fragrance notes: citrus zest, woodland sage and red delicious apples.

 
 
 
 
Online Exclusive Autumn S'mores -

What it smells like: sweet bonfire treats with a fruity fall twist.

Fragrance notes: crisp apple, gooey marshmallow and cinnamon spice.

 

 


 











*According to FDA: There is currently no evidence that anti-bacterial soaps are any more effective at preventing illness than normal soap and water. See more at FDA.gov.